Thanks for your interest in writing for IntNetworkPlus! We’re looking for content from professionals of all experience levels.
Blogging for IntNetworkPlus may help you build your reputation and further your career. Our goals: Make your post shine; give you the best possible exposure for your time and effort; and make the process as easy for you as possible. Your post will be shared through our social media channels and with our email subscribers.
We look for original (never before published) articles that contain:
- Practical strategies
- Actionable advises
- “How to” tips
- Motivational tips and ideas
It is about all things to do with:
- Social Media Marketing (This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat)
- Marketing and Business Tips for Small Business
- Personal Branding
- Building The Audience
- Content Creation
- Visual Content and Design
- Blogging & Content Marketing
- Industry News and Trends
WHOM exactly should I write for?
The small business owners and creative entrepreneurs who are looking for the new ways to market their businesses and would like to be more efficient with their current strategies.
They usually work solo or have just a small team.
Some struggles they have:
- How to market yourself more effective
- How to use social media to market their businesses and promote their work
- What strategies will help to get more sales
- How to be more productive in marketing and business
- How to market on a budget
The articles should be focused on advanced principles, tactics, tools, and processes that entrepreneurs need to become familiar with to be successful.
At the same time, the content should be easy to understand to people who may have only basic knowledge of marketing but want to implement the practical information to their businesses.
How long should my posts be?
No length requirements: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive to dive into a topic and provide readers with a detailed, well-rounded post.
How to structure a great post
Broadly speaking, the elements of a great guest post are:
- An interesting, attention-grabbing headline that makes a strong, relevant promise
- An engaging, empathetic opening that builds momentum and anticipation for the main body of the post
- A well-structured body full of strong points that give an interesting and distinctive take on the topic
- A motivational closing that makes the reader want to take action
Also, look for opportunities to link to existing posts on IntNetworkPlus within your post. This helps drive traffic to those posts and is good for SEO.
Any tips for submitting posts?
- Please draft a headline for your post. We may change it, but we’d love to hear your suggested blog title. We reserve the right to tweak it for SEO, style or just to make it more attention-grabbing.
- Consider formatting your post using bullets, a list or subheadings to break up the text for easy reading.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- One space between sentences, please.
- Please suggest an image to support your post- you can submit an original image or provide one from a free site with appropriate photo credit. We will provide the main image for your post to create a visual consistency across the blog, but feel free to include screenshots and other relevant images within your article.
Should I pitch you my idea before writing the post?
It will be better if you send us a few topic ideas, which you can write about and the previous examples of your writings (even if it’s on your own blog).
Should I include links to other resources?
Please include links that will be helpful and relevant for the reader to any other news site or blog. We love when you link to other IntNetworkPlus posts, too (Use relevant keyword anchors like this.)
How should I submit the post?
Please write and send your post in a .doc file to email@example.com
Do you edit submitted posts?
That depends on how well you write it! We reserve the right to edit all posts submitted for content, clarity, and audience, doing our best to preserve your voice. If your post requires a lot of editing, we may send it back for you to work on. If your post needs minor edits, we may make the changes without notifying you.
IntNetworkPlus reserves the right to include calls-to-action to IntNetworkPlus content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Can I reprint the post on my own blog?
IntNetworkPlus owns the rights to all content once it’s published, so you cannot republish your guest post to your own blog afterward as it will be duplicate content. However, we encourage authors to summarize and/or link to the post on their own blog.
Why can’t you republish the post in part or in full on your own blog?
Because Google penalized sites for that in the past. We need all content to remain exclusive to our site. Thanks for understanding!
Your BIO avatar:
We use a site called Gravatar to manage our author’s headshots. New contributors should create an account there and upload a headshot. Once this is done, we’ll need the email address that was used to register the account so that we can associate your headshot with the author profile we will use in your posts.
Supporting images, interactive content, or videos:
Don’t worry about the cover image; we’ll take care of that. Please provide any images you want to include in your post within your Word document AND in the separate file or archive. The picture in the archive should be high-quality with a width of 1000px.
Before you submit, please run through a short checklist. Have you…
- Added your name, email, website and up to 5 social media profiles links to the top of your post?
- Included your two- or three-sentence bio at the top of your post?
Please send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have other questions?
We look forward to your contribution!
~ The IntNetworkPlus Team